About Me

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne UK, Tokyo Japan

Friday 25 February 2011

Snow, Sun and My Beloved...

Hello! So it's been a couple of weeks since my last post (sorry), but in my defence, I have had exams. But, they are now over! I think they went pretty well overall, but I will have to wait for results day to find out.

Anyway, enough about academic activity, the real reason for me being in Japan is, of course, to inform and (hopefully) entertain you guys at home about the strange and magical world that I have come to know as 'home' over the past 6 months. 

Here are some photos of the snow in Tachikawa:




I'd just like to point out that although I am short, Tom is about 6'4"!

We had a snowball fight, then went to McDonald's. Tom (my Aussie friend who I mentioned before) fell over and cut his face. All in all, a good evening!

In contrast, today there is not a cloud in the sky, and it is currently 23°C  in Tachikawa! It beats British Summer, let alone British February!


I was a bit ill, so I invested in some delicious 'Vitamin Lemon', which apparently has the Vitamin C of 50 lemons in it!
 
Not sure it did a lot.

As has become somewhat of a regular event, I made some new friends when I went to the pub with Tessa and Anna!



Last week, we went to Hub, the British pub chain in Tokyo, and I was reunited with my beloved:


These are just a couple of things that made me laugh in Tokyo:


In other news, I am currently trying to organise a club night in Kichijoji (West Tokyo) for the beginning of March, as well as planning my travelling for the Spring break, which goes until the 11th April

Thanks again for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.