About Me

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne UK, Tokyo Japan

Saturday 12 February 2011

Snow, Swedes and Singing...

Oh, it WAS.


Anyway, hello! I haven't really been up to that much recently. I have had a few speeches/presentations and tests for my Japanese class which have, overall, been pretty good. I still have a long way to go though!


It snowed a couple of times this week, SNOWED! Yesterday it was actually settling, which my Aussie friend,  Tom, was loving as he had never played in snow before!


(ICU Campus)


Last night we went out for all-night karaoke for Tessa's birthday, which was really fun, except I was sad as the song I had been practising all week wasn't available. *sad face*

Damir was really enjoying himself!


Also, last Friday I went to a Swedish-themed night in Kichijoji, which was cool!


I think that's about it really. Not much interesting stuff, but as I said, I haven't been up to that much. Hope you enjoyed reading about what I've been up to anyway.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.